It is aimed at all those who have wanted to start at the screen printing and experiment with it. The goal is to learn the whole process of this technique, since the creation of the clichés to prepare the screens until stamping one or more inks on different substrates, mainly textiles. Learn the different types of ink, emulsions and different creative processes on textiles, paper, cardboard, wood, etc .... The materials used during the course are included.
Manufacturing the screen:
- Types of cliché or photolithograph. Creating since a digital or photographic image and manually with different techniques.
- Practice of emulsified. Emulsion. Tools types needed.
- Practice of exposure. Exposure control. Exposure machines . How to make a homemade exposure unit.
- Recovery of the screens. Ghost image removal.
- Types of inks. Additives.
- absorbent substrates, paper, cardboard, textiles, etc. .... and rigid substrates, wood, PVC, etc. ...
- The printing table. Types table. Clamps. How to make a homemade table.
- Practice printing on paper and textiles. Technique and Tools.
Textures and creative techniques. Artistic application:
- Registers. Printing an image with two colors.
- Printing with ink effects. Gradients and reserves.
SERIGRAFÍA VALENCIA Carrer Germanies, 1 46960 Aldaia VALENCIA SPAIN Phone: +34 961512403 Phone/Fax: +34 961506300 firstname.lastname@example.org